Pelvic pain, hot and cold flashes, headaches, back and joint pains, sinus with thick discharge, shortness of breath. Treatment advise?

Hi Dr my name is Tammy I work here and I have a lot of pelvic pain and am having cold/hot sweats and I am weak with Headaches, low back pain ,joint pain,the left side of my sinuses get a white milky discharge with burning and leads to shortness of breath it gets so thich then I can t clear it out I get sore throats,my ears are plugged,constipated,abd swelling and gas then nausea,loss of appatite,dizzy,severe tiredness,lack of energy, I have been dx with chronic back,hip,neck,joint pain,muscle spasms,anxiety, scoliosis ,endometreosis,anemia,disk herniations,hx of mrsa ,herpies,pre cancer cells,chronic sinus infections,broder line sugar, I am only 34yrs old but I can t walk very good without meds can u tell me what kind of Dr to see and any ideas I went through several drs and had a couple surgeries also as follows I had a laproscopy,I had the pre ca cells lazered out,my gallbladder removed,major ear surgery, sinus surgery please help thank u
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012