Peeling skin on fingertips and knuckles, raised and dry patches on torso, eczema

My hands are peeling around the fingertips and on my knuckles, I ve also found dry patches on my torso and shoulder blades. The dry patches are sometimes raised and sort of flakey. I have eczema but it s never been severe enough to need a steroid for it. I ve been under alot of stress though. I ve also been keeping up with increased amounts of water intake hoping that would counter the dryness . Could I get some suggestions please?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012