Peeling skin on anus, inner thigh, scrotum, groin. Red spots, itchy, discomfort

Hi I have peeling skin on anus, inner thighs, scrotum and groin. It affects both sides of all anogenital sites. It stared off as red spots at the hair follicle then as spread out to where two or three spots would join to make a larger peeled area of +-5mm. It is very itchy and uncomfortable. I have had this condition increasing in severity on and off for the last 18 months. It seems to last about 2 weeks each time although this time it's been 3 weeks. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013