Peeling in vagina while having sex, unable to enjoy. Cause?

Hi, I'm 15years old. Before I ask this question going to let you know I'm sexually active but my doctor checked me 3months ago and don't have an STD, me and my boyfriend have been together for 2years and when we have sex i can't enjoy it because it burns really bad when he puts it back in, and I have a little peeling down there. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
May 2013
There is possibility of local vaginal infection.
Though there was no infection three months back, that can occur in these three months.
Vaginal infection can lead to changes in the vaginal mucosa and that can lead to pain during intercourse.
So you once consult gynecologist and get examined.
If there are any signs of infection, take treatment for that first.
Both the partners to be treated simultaneously to avoid cross infections in the future.
Avoid intercourse during the treatment period.
After completion of the treatment, if there is any little bit of discomfort, that can be reduced with usage of lubricant gel.