Pea-sized lump under ear lobe, sore to touch, pus on squeezing, tiredness, headache, sore tooth. Causes?

I have a small pea sized lump just under (to the back) or my right ear lobe. Its been there for about 4 days and is a bit sore to touch. It came up quickly and i thought it was a pimple as when it was squeezed some pus came out. I also have a sore tooth (gums) on the top right of my mouth that has been sore for a few months if that might have something to do with it? Ive also been tired and had a headache for days.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012