Pea-sized lump in the groin surrounded by red bumps, tender to touch, causing sharp pain occasionally with tingling on inner thigh. What could it be?

Symptoms: I have a lump in my left groin , near inguinal ligament . size: about a pea Hardness: 7/10 pain: tender to touch. occaisional sharp, but bearable pain. loose in the skin? no. feels attached to tissue underneath how long? 3 days Skin: tingling on my left inner thigh, some red patches/spots on thigh in tingling area. some red bumps close to lump
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012