Pcod, regular periods after taking ovacare forte, miscarriages, taking folvit, loprin 75mg, irregular periods, trying to conceive

hi i have pcod because of which my period was not reguler dr prescribed me ovacare forte,then my period was reguler ,i got pregnent 2 times but had misscarriages in nov&dec 2011,i was also taking folvit .i got my blood test done my anti beta 2 glycoprotein antibody screening is pasitive dr ask me to take loprin 75 mg ,ovacare forte ,folvit &try for pregnency.i am taking these medicins for the last one month but my periods are not reguler&we are also trying for baby,my question is do you think my period is now irregular because of loprin 75 mg ?pls reply i m very much tenced .........
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012