Patient of graves disease, been on tapozole 10mg, now hypothyroid patient, any treatment for knee swelling ?

Hi! I was diagnosed with Graves diease. I have been on Tapozole 10mg. Well it was working to good and now im Hypo. My doctor has me on Levothyroxin 100mg. My knees are swollen again and are painful. Not horribly painful. But, I know this has to be symptom of the thyroidism. B/c when I was feeling better my knees were a normal size and they didnt hurt,now the are swollen again. My Dr. said that hyper and or hypo only affect the muscle not the joints. Can you tell me what it affects plz.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012