Passing gas, feeling of food stuck near chest, chest pain when swallowing. History of knee pain

Dear Doctor My problem is weird and carrying it for almost 6-8 months now. Please understand the sensitivity of my words and see if there is relation in both:- * Farting through out the day (Very disturbing but its continues). This is happening for last 6 months. * Now a days when i eat, it feels like food is getting stucked near chest and doesn t passing to the stomach and get pain near chest while swallowing . * I have knee paid for last 1.5 years (only in right knee) Feeling very disturbed. Kindly help.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012