Passing blood along with stool. Temporary relief with medication. Permanent cure?

HELLO , I AM SHORABH MALE 28 YEAR FROM HARYANA INDIA I AM SUFFRING FROM BLOOD COMING WITH TOILET, I AWANT TO KNOW WHAT IS ITS REASON AND THIS PROBLEM COMES IN A 2-3 TIME IN FOUR MONTH. PLS TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO IN THIS CONDITION. WHEN I GO TO DOCTOR ABOUT THIS MAATER THE DOCTOR GIVEN ME A OINTMENT TUBE+ONE BOOTLE SODIUM SULHPAHTE+ONE CAPSULE OF DOBISIL. AFTER USE THESE MEDICINE I FEEL HAPPY BUT THIS IS HAPPEND AGAIN IN NEXT 2-3 MONTH THAT TIME WHAT I CAN DO
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013