Passed clots, size of egg yolks during miscarriage, stomach heavy, postive pregnancy test. Due to remnants of miscarriage?

I am unsure if I have had a complete miscarriage . I had a scan at 7 weeks measured 9mm which showed no heartbeat and was told I would miscarry within 2 weeks. The following week I had bleeding (not heavy but more period like) passed 3 clots over 4 days about the size of egg yolks which I assume was my pregnancy.Bleeding stopped after 3 days. A week and a half later my belly has still grown, still feeling heavy, with still positive pregnancy tests . I have had no scan, no HCG bloods, no examination to confirm complete miscarriage. Is it likely there is retained product or am I expecting too much too soon?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012