Passed breast cancer treatment. MRI shows periventricular white matter which can indicate microvascular ischemic changes. Serious?

I am a 47 years old female who passed a breast cancer treatment (surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy ), I have some dizziness and done MRI, the result is: Some T2 hypersignal foci are seen in deep and periventricular white matter and centum semiovale. This appearance is not specific but can indicate microvascular ischemic changes. Please help me to know what does it mean and is it serious or not? Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013