Passed a long greyish tissue, had done stair step method of clomid during the last cycle and taken hcg shot. Cause?

My OBGYN did a stair-step method of Clomid during my last cycle, where I took 3 doses of Clomid in one cycle. CD3-7 50mg, u/s cd11, no follicles, 100mg Clomid cd11-15 u/s cd18, two follicles detected, 12.5mm and 13mm, continued 100mg Clomid final u/s cd18 which showed 22mm follice on left ovary. My doc then gave me an hCG shot and sent me on my way. I never tested positive on any hpts (not even a faint line), today my period started and I passed tissue that is about 2 long that looks grey/blue in color. I have had a miscarriage before and it looks very similar to the miscarriage but would it even be possible to pass that much tissue when I was only 15 days past ovulation today and if I never tested positive on any hpt s? Could it be that the mass dosage of Clomid caused me to pass some endometrial lining?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer