Partial thyroid removed. Having hypothyroidism. Worse after removal of adrenal gland. Need hormone replacement therapy. Suggestions?

I live in Anniston, Al and I am looking for an endocrinologist to help me with my health problems. I had the right lobe of my thyroid removed in 1997. I have had my T3, T4, & TSH levels tested by 5 diffrent doctors and because the levels were in the normal range , I was never prescribed a hormone replacement. I have the symptoms of Hypothyroidism: Extreme fatigue, weight gain, hair loss, dry hair, dry skin , depression, and constipation. never prescribed a synthetic hormone replacement. I had surgery in April 2012 to remove my left Adrenal Gland (the tumor was benign) and my symptoms have become worse. I feel like I need to be on Hormone Replacement Therapy , but I need a doctor that will do more than just one simple blood test. I need the name of an endrocrinologist that excels in autoimmune disorders. I am a white female, age 69. left Adrenal Gland ( the tumor was benign). I have been tested by 5 different doctors in the past and
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013