Partial muscle control on right side, no numbness, skin on right seems to be more sensitive. Cause and cure?

i have Partial loss of muscle control on the right side. i noticed this today when i woke up my left side was stronger and i was able to control it easily and normally while the right side i have difficulty with. example is my eye lids i cant close them strongly, my mouth i cant close it strongly. i still feel touch and so on on both side, thought my right side skin is a bit more sensitive! I am 25 year old.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012