Parkinson's disease, have periodic sharp abdominal pains, occasional constipation. How can I relieve pain?

My 84 year old mother has recently ( last 4 days) been experiencing sharp pain in the left side of her abdomen , at about the same hight as her belly button. The pain is so severe that she yells out in pain. It goes away in a few seconds and she feels OK, however it keeps coming back. She has had a bowel movement the previous day, although constipation is a problem. Any suggestions what I can do to relieve the pain, should I be taking her to a Doctor. She also has Parkinsons, thus movement is limited. Thanks for your advice.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012