Parkinson disease, bed ridden with constant pain. Lost ability to swallow tablets. Want Parkinson specialist?

Hello Dr. Grief. My name is Isbelle St.Clair-Hope. I have an 84yr old mother in a nursing home who has had Parkinson's for over 10 years now. She has lost the ability to swallow tablets whole and her lavahaxal has to be crushed. Because of this, she is only receiving 2 hours of mild relief from the extreme pain she is living with. I can't get her G.P. to look into this. therefore I am DESPERATELY looking for a Parkinson Specialist who will treat my mother. She is fully bed ridden and in constant heavy pain. A visit to the Sandgate Masonic (post code 4017) home would be preferred. However, if this is not possible I will transport her via ambulance to an appointment. Thank you for any help you are able to give. I truly am desperate for some professional help for her. Isbelle.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013