Paralysis attack, normal, prescribed related tests, history of paralysis.Any problem if get married?

Hi my name is Laveena
My boy friend who is 36 years old got paralytic attack few days before. But now he is normal,however, when consulted the doctor they have asked him to take all the tests related to it. He is so worried, as his father also had paralysis & now he is no more. My family & his family initiated the marriage talks between us. Not sure if there would be any problem arising if we get married. Not sure as to how long does he need to wait to get married.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013