Papillary thyroid cancer. Did total throidectomy, central nodal dissection. Prescribed medication, unable to find them. Solution?

Hello Dear, My name is Tamirat Berhanu Kassaye; I am twenty three years old from Adama Science and Technology University, Ethiopia.I am third year Law student.I have got papillary ca of Thyroid for which I have treated at Black Lion Hospital (in Ethiopia) with sub-total thyroidectomy in 2010.My treating doctor advised me to have Radio ablative Iodine treatment abroad as this is not available in our country, Ethiopia. Then based on referral slip for abroad written and signed on February 6, 2012 by Tikur Anbessa Hospital Medical Board members, I went to Apollo Hospital Hyderabad, India for further treatment. My primary consultant at Apollo Hospital, Dr. Umanath Nayak advised me to undergo completion total throidectomy. I underwent total throidectomy and central nodal dissection under GA on 30/05/12.On discharge , my doctor prescribed me two medicines (TAB ELTROXIN 150 MCG ORALLY TO CONTINUE and TAB SHELCAL-M 500 MG 2 TABS THRICE DAILY ORALLY TO CONTINUE) to be taken lifelong. After I returned back to Ethiopia, I could not find Tab Shelcal and I am suffering a lot to get medicine from other country. In addition to this, my family is poor and I could not afford the cost of medicines. Please help me to get my life saved! I wonder if you could help me by enabling me to contact a body who can support.Or any suggestion,recommendation....please. Thank you very much! Email address: YYYY@YYYY Sincerely, Tamirat
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013