Pap smear done. Possibility of two vaginas. Concerned about future health and pregnancy?

Hello, My daughter is 21 and just went in for her first pap smear . The doctor said that it seems that she has two vaginas and has referred her to an OB-GYN. In the meantime she is freaking out even though the campus doctor told her this is not unusual. Can you give me any insight to what this may mean to her in the future health wise and with pregnancys? Of course nothing about pregnancies in the next few years but thats one of her main concerns as well as being odd .
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013