Panic, depression, anxiety disorders. History of psychiatric problem. Long time solution?

Hi Dr. I realised that i have certain psychiatric problem in 2005 and started with Feliz S 10, Mirtaz 7.5 and Clonotril 0.5. Was asked to take for 2 years and I was fine after that. But the symptoms came back in a worse manner just 6 months later. Again, I was put on Nexito 10mg and clonotril 0.5. Later, the medicine was changed to Fludac 20mg and then to Nexito 10 mg back again from last 1 month. I feel better for some time during medication , but if medication is off, then i return to same panic, depressed and anxiety disorders. What could be a long term solution? I am 31 and married. Thanks for your answers!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013