Panic attacks with sharp chest pains, tired. ECO normal. Reasons ?

I m getting sharp pains that feels like its my heart comes and goes. im also very tired all of the time and feel like fainting . I m a 33 yr old female. Ive had an eco stress test and they said its not my heart. I m also getting panic attacks and the drs told me I had the chest pain due to the attacks. I m not sure I trust these docs 100%. What kind of test do you recomend to make sure its NOT my heart. I ve seen people die from heart attacks at 40 and its making my panic attacks worse. HELP!!!
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012