Panic attacks, sweating, disorientation, stress. Taking zanax. History of depression, anxiety. Treatment?

HI. I am 36 years old (female) and have suffered from drepression and axiety panic attackes for the last 20 years. Over the last 3 years my panic attacks have gotten alot worse. I am on Zanax and wellburtrin now. I have notice that i am waking up in the middle of the night sweating and having attackes of panic and alittle dissoriented from it. My doctor wants me to go in for EKG test to see about seizers. Ive never known of ever having seizers at nite and from having panic attacks. I know i havnt had any seziers during the day either. I have alot of stress in my life right now, actually alot for the last sixteen years ( long story). Do you think I could be having seziers in my sleep by what Ive described of having panic during sleep or is it just anxiety?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013