Panic attack, cold and sweaty feet, shaking hands, stuffy nose. Help

Hi doc good morning and thanks for your time I am 18 years old and my name is kayda I have once got a panic attack and after I was having nerves problem it doesn t affect me every day but when it does I am weak my feet are cold and sweaty and my nose stuffy along with shaky hands. Sometimes I think that something really bad is going to happen but doctors said that nothing wrong I am also afraid of going out and being all alone by my self can u please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012