Panic attack, EKG and blood test normal, heart beat in the right side of neck,stroke, anxiety

First real panic attack 5 days ago very intense I thought my heart was giving out on me cause of former drug use been clean for year though so got tested and everything came back great did x ray EKG and drew blood was very detailed but now my right side of my neck feels like heart beat doesn t hurt but gets my anxiety up and tries make me go into panic attack cause idk if I m trying have a stroke the front and back just feels odd and it s only on that side
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012