Panic, anxiety attacks, hot sensation in neck, arm and chest pain

Hi. I am a 23 year old female and I have been having panic and anxiety attacks for about two years now. Lately I have noticed some new symptoms where I get icy hot sensation all over the left side of my neck and up into my jaw line. My neck and my face where I feel these sensation feel tight and drawn up. I ve also been experiencing left arm pain and left chest pain even which usually trigers my attacks. I just would like some insight to make if these new symptoms are an indicator of something besides anxiety or panic disorders.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012