Pancreatic cncer patient, having constant fever, vomitting, headache, back pain cramps. Am I pregnant?

i think i could possibly be about 7 weeks pregnant i have had a constant fever from 99.3 to 100.0 for a few weeks now i have vomited twice the past couple weeks and feel nauseated all the time i have a pounding headache and feel so weak so dehydrated so sick constant back pain cramps in lower left side, i have pancreatic cancer and only have a very small percentage of my pancreas i was told that a pee test probably wouldnt show if i was pregnant or not could there be a chance that i am pregnant i have lots of the symptoms
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012