Palm swollen, pain, x-ray report fine, taking vitamin, mineral and flexon tablet

hello,i m a student from india 19 years old, my left hand area ( palm) has swollen and its paining a lot ,i can t move my fingers without pain..x-rays r fine,but according to blood report :E.S.R wintrobe level is 32 mm fall after 1 hour while C.R.P test says 17.4mg/l has prescribed me flexon tablet and vitamin and minerals tablet..he says continue the treatment all will be fine..but the pain isn t subsiding .already been about 20 days...
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012