Palm has weird sensation, sharp pain. No sign of arthritis. What is the cause?

I reely need some advise and help .im 29 years old and I have a strange wierd pain in my right palm.on the oposet side of the thumb . if i apply presure or even tap it with my finger i get a sharp pain that shoots up to my small finger and the one next to it this is extremy anoing as i am a dancer and have had this problem for well over 2years now. I have tryd to rest it with no improvment whatsoever i have seen a doctor had an mri scan and ctt scan and there is no sighn of carpel tunnle or arthritus or any damage within the scans. thay could not help me this was done through the NHS. can you give me advise on what is causing this and how i can get it rid of it and be back to normal again.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013