Pale, tired, dark circles under eyes, weakness. Cause of concern?

Hello, I am 21 years old male recently i have been looking very pale and tired with dark shadows under my eyes, its got to the point where my work collegues are assumeing im out on the town every night because im looking so tired and ill each day, i only way 9 stone and i do have moments where i feel quite drianed but it only last a little while and then i am fine after. Just wondering if this is anything to be concered about please let me know. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012