Pale brown discharge, had not changed the nuvaring, put in new one, do not want to bleed. Can I take primolut nor?

I am using nuvaring , changing every four weeks for twelve weeks straight and then getting a period. This month, I miscalculated and left it in for almost five weeks. I was only alerted to this because I saw a pale brown discharge . I do not want to get my period as I planned the timings of my period at convenient times for the next nine months. I just put in a new ring, but do not want to bleed . Because I saw this pre period discharge and feel a bit of cramping, is it hopeless or can I take primolut nor and halt bleeding?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012