Pains in shins, lumpy, hurt while resting. What treatments are available for me?

hi, i recently started playing netball and realize that i have pains in my shins. it is also lumpy and doesn't hurt during the game but only after. i stopped playing netball for a while and it eased up but as soon as i started again the pain has returned. i usually feel a throbbing on the front of my leg running down to my ankle and also the inner side of my legs running down my ankle. i enjoy the sports a lot and will like to know what treatments are available for me.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013