Painless lump on the collar bone. Baker s cyst? Have alcohol addiction. History of cervical smear problems and polycystic kidneys

I have an egg sized squishy lump where my neck meets my left collar bone. It doesn't hurt. I've put a lot of weight on recently (56lb in a year!) Mainly down to a complete change of lifestyle. I dont smoke but am a considerable drinker, between 10 and 15 units a day most days of the week. I've history of cervical smear problems, though i have been clear for over 6 years. I also have polycystic kidneys. I had a similar feeling sort of lump behind my knee once which my doctor called a bakers cyst, is this the same sort of thing? thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013