Painless bluish bruises on the thigh after a long travel by flight. Could it be a clot?

I was on an airplane for 5 hours today, and tonight have noticed in my inner thigh a bruise that is a collection of small round dark purple/reddish bruises with white centers. The bruises are flat and not painful. The whole thing is about 2 inches in diameter. It looks like a bruise from being pinched, but I wasn t. Is is probably nothing, I just wanted to make sure it isn t a blood clot or anything from sitting for so long.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012