Pain,heaviness and stiffness in legs. Suffering from constipation and urinary incontinence, resulted in gas problem. Could not find any reason from tests

sir i am 32 i am feeling heaviness in legs,stiffnes in legs and leg pain from the last 12 years doc have taken several tests they say they couldnt find any reason having constipation and urinary incontinence too for the last 12 years this problem started when i controlled urine for a long time which resulted in gas problem in my back please guide me
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012