Painful vagina and anus in child, clenching knees and back pain. What is wrong?

Hello, last night my daughter woke me at 1am screaming about a pain in both her vagina and anus . She was writing in pain, clenching her knees together, arching her back. I thought it was worms and tried to look but she wouldn t stay still long enough for me to look. The pains came and went but they were obviously severe. I googled it and came across a link or parents experiencing the same thing with their daughters. Plenty had been to a doctor but as far as I could see noone had been given a diagnosis ( WWW.WWWW.WW . Hope you might be able to help with one. Many thanks, K.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013