Painful tongue at back, presence of lump, ear pain, swollen neck glands. What is it?

Hi I have developed a really painful tongue at the back and to one side. Initially I thought it was an ulcer but it feels liKe a small lump. I have also developed a pain in my ear on the same side and my glands on that side of the neck feel swollen and sore to touch. I am not sniffly but my eyes are really sore too. I also lost my voice a few weeks back but it eventually came back and I did note sniffer any other symptoms. I am diabetic taking Victoza, metformin and glib azide. Many thanks for any advice as to what it could be.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013