Painful swallowing, sore back and shoulders, no stomach pain

Pain or uncomfortableness when I swallow food. If the food is chewed very very well, no pain. Also, no pain with drinking liquids. No other symptoms. The only thing I should mention is 7 days prior I was doing some shoveling of mulch then two days later I woke up very sore around up back and shoulders and that was also the day I noticed the pain in swallowing . Was even very uncomfortable to yawn. So today, 5 days after noticing back pain , my back is almost back to normal, can yawn again, however, still uncomfortable to swallow food. No stomach ache, no history of reflux , nothing. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012