Painful rough dark brown wart on the outer thigh. Should I be worried?

Hello im a 18 year old curvy asain/irish female i have something that looks like a wart on the back of my outer left thigh it is quite big dark brown/grey coulour, when i touch it it feels kind of rough sometimes it does hurt especially when something rubs past it i feel really in secure about this especially in the bedroom my partner doesnt mind it but it really bothers me iv only had it for a year? can somebody tell me what this may be please.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012