Painful reading sensation on fourchette. Had thick discharge. Worried.

Hey, I am 17 years old and have been in a sexual relationship with my boyfriend for a year now, we both never had a problem with infections and we were both virgins our first time. Recently however, I can sometimes have a painful reading sensation on the posterior fourchette so wouldn't solely if that was the problem, although I have examined myself further and after this pain has cleared up I have found and small red patch on my labia which looks like it should be painful but I haven't noticed at all, it just doesn't hurt at all, I have had thicker discharge recently though. The tearing happens sometimes but clears up after a couple of days. I am a massive worrier anyway so I don't know if I'm just worrying about it, I'm too scared to go and see my GP so am trying to make my own call, please help!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
It seems that you have got some infection in your vagina giving this problem.
Go for vaginal smear test for detecting organisms.
After report go for specific antibiotic medicine after consulting your doctor.
Keep local part clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.