Painful rash with swelling in the arm after getting a TB test done. Reddish blotches on the cheeks. Need to go to the doctor?

I had a TB test last Tuesday and Friday got it tested. There was a red painful rash a few inches from injection and my arm was swollen. The doctor prescribed keflex and I've taken it twice a day Friday, Saturday and today. The rash and swelling is still present and I have soreness in my neck and red blotches on my cheeks.
Should I return to the doctor or just keep taking the prescription?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013