Painful rash in the higher part butt-crack, not red in color, broken skin, diaper rash cream, antibacterial ointment, neosprin

I have a really painful rash in the higher part of my butt-crack. It doesn t look too red or like there is broken skin, but it s a very sharp pain that won t go away. I ve tried diaper rash cream, antibacterial ointment, neosporin--could it be a yeast infection that needs a topical anti-fungal cream? Will it clear up quickly? I was thinking of getting baby powder too in order to keep the area dry.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012