Painful pulses in the breast. Family history of breast cancer. Chances of cancer?

Hello I am 22 years old my mom died of breast cancer 13 years ago and sometimes well thought these couple of years and now I get painful pulses on my breast I never noticed which breast it it may be on both but those pulses are painful I don t know if they are normal? And I am very scared and I never had a mammogram or anything ? Wht should I do? Since I know I am most likely to get breast cancer. And now my aunt has it too! I am just scared ! And I don t have medical insurance where can I go get checked ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013