Painful lumps in groin, aggravated before periods. Hormonal problem?

For the past few years I have had painful lumps in both sides of my groin ,but sometimes not just round lumps,it almost feels sometimes they are masses different shapes etc not just round lumps.They often dont have heads,but with rubbing of pants etc they eventually break skin.Ive had two removed previously.Often left side it feels as though the mass starts from the top of my inner thigh and hugs the groin around to a lower point.Hard to explain! It used to cause me to feel like i had the flu?i would feel lump coming on and generally felt quite unwell.They ALWAYS aggrivated pre menstrally?Could I have a hormonal problem?Are there tests etc that I can have done to investigate further???I have also over last few months felt as though my vaginal area is somewhat swolen?Not sore just when I wash myself feels different and more swolen than usual.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  122 Awaiting Answer