Painful lump in the inside of jaw, getting bigger and tender, with white patch, swelling around it. Reasons ?

I have a lump, in the inside of my jaw. right above my lower jaw. I can move it and it hurts so bad at all times. It s about 3/4-1inch just like round ball inside my jaw. You can t see it, but it is painful and you can feel it. I went to the doctor for this about 3 months ago and they said it was a swollen saliva gland? and it would go away in like 3 days if i just ate alot of sour things, and ate hard candies and stuff. Instead, it got bigger and more tender. I noticed my gumson the inside of my mouth (for teeth #17-19) was feeling rough so i went to brush my teeth and i was pinching a little and it still wasn t gone so i checked the next morning and i have a white patch with red swelling around it that s about 1/4 inch long, and 1/6 wide. all of this hurts so bad. Please help! :(
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012