Painful lump in scrotum area. Pain in inner thighs, lower back. How to remove lump?

Painful lump in scrotum area (near testicle) - Question for a Urologist perhaps I have a painful lump in the right hand side of my scrotum since 4 days. It is near one of my testicles. The lump is not visible and one has to push a finger inside (from the right hand side) to feel the lump. I am also having pain in penis/scrotum, inner thighs, and lower back (I guess due to this lump). Sitting on a chair, or sleeping on the left or right side, has also become uncomfortable and painful. There were no other problems in my medical history before this. Kindly advise. Male, Age 25
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013