Painful lump between vagina area and butt hole, dark smelly blood when pricked. What is it ?

Well I have a lump between my vagina area and butthole. It got bigger and Im in a lot of pain normally it goes away after a few days but it just hurt to much. So I poked it with a needle and this dark smelly blood liquid came out. Now theres still a lump but I m curious why do I get these every once in a while. Last time I had one was last year. By the way Im not sexually active but I have um...masturbated....
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012