Painful lump between the breast getting bigger in size. Smoking addiction. Occasional chest pains. Should I be worried?

I am concerned that I have a lump between my breast . I noticed it months ago but when I first saw i I thought I got bitten by an insect and just thought it was a spot. It was sore and red but the pain went away after a few days. I have noticed that in the past week the lump has increased in size it s approximately an inch now, to be honest although I see it everyday I forgot about it but it has become painful again so I am very concerned. There is no discharge , it s just very tender and sore. I use to smoke but stopped 3 years ago, I then started again 2 years ago on and off but went through a period where I was smoking an awful lot between July 2011 and February 2012. I decided to stop because I would get occasional chest pains which has now stopped. Could you please let me know what you think the problem is?. Thanks in advance for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012
From history it seems that you might be having Sebaceous Cyst and now became infected giving this problem.
Consult surgeon and get examined.
If cyst is there it is to be removed with sac to get complete cure.
Ok and take care.