Painful, itchy, red dots on penis, under foreskin. Sexually active. STD/ HIV symptom? Any tests required?

My name is Rahul. I am from India m/24 years old guy. About last 2 years having sex with my girlfriend. Suddenly there is a mistake done by me, just 6 months ago that i had unprotected sex with one of my female friend in a marriage party and i hope she was verging. And we never tried to contact each other again. After that i continually sex with my girlfriend in regular basis. 2 days ago i found small red dots on the head of my penis under foreskin . these red dots are very little itching and also hurting me a very little bit during itching. I have no disease at present. With my girlfriend i had done oral, ANAL and urinal sex without condom and ejaculate outside. And now i am very afraid. So, i want to know is these any kind of STD or HIV or else? I am just worried about my future. Should i need to do any kind of tests for these. Or should i use A anti- fungal cream which u suggest. I think i am thinking to much about this and depressing myself. What is the best way to get read of this.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012