Painful, itchy dark spots on legs. Spreading, not on medication. What should be done?

A monts or two ago, I notice an itchy dark spot on my legs it got inflamed and painful, it cleared up some and it came back even worse along with five more in different places on my legs, it itch and is very painful. What caused this and where did it come from. I am normally not a sick person at all and I am not on any medication . Not to long ago I did have a few weeks with restless legs but that went away. Please help I can t stand this itch and some times the sore is wet.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012